2010 Year End Land Title Resort Real Estate Index by County from Eagle, Garfield, Pitkin, Routt and Summit Counties
You will find six worksheets within link:
v Gross Transaction Chart-Gross recorded real estate sales volume for all transactions in the 5 counties 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 full years, with data points shown for $ volume from 2010, 2007 and 2004.
v Comparison Charts- 4 charts: Number of Recorded Sales Transactions by County Full Years 2010, 2009 through 2008, Full Years 2009 and 2010 Average Price Per Square Foot Sales Summary for Single Family and Multi- Family Property Types , Average Sales Price: Single Family 2008 through 2010 and Average Sales Price: Multi-Family 2008 through 2010.
v Monthly Data-showing 2010 vs. 2009 Number of Transactions, Single Family Average Price Index, Multi- Family Average Price Index and Single Family- Multi-Family Average Price Per Square Foot Comparisons. NEW: Number of Bank Sales Transactions 2010 vs. 2009 and New Construction Sales Volume 2010 vs. 2009.
v Monthly Data for the Comparison Charts-Gross Volume Transaction Report for all Recorded Transactions from 2006 through 2010, and Gross Transaction Report Summary with Year to Date Comparisons from 2010 through 2004.
Please note that each county has a different basis for collecting recorded transactions. The data is collected from Eagle, Garfield, Pitkin, Routt and Summit County Clerk and Recorder’s Office and Assessor’s Office. Data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- Summit County Real Estate Sales Statistics 2010
- December Year End 2010 Market Analysis and 23 Year Residential Graphs
- November 2010 Summit County Real Estate Market Analysis
- Land Title Guarantee Company October 2010 Summit County Real Estate Market Analysis
- 2010 Third Quarter Land Title Resort Real Estate Index by County from Eagle, Garfield, Pitkin, Routt and Summit Counties